Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More sights of Vancouver

The ugliest M&M ever:















I got these hairy condoms from a gay bar on Davie. They were projecting the awesome cheerleader movie Bring It On on the back wall. Also, I like sexy unisex bathrooms.















The most phallic hedge ever, on Cambie Street:




















"Soapy Soap"!















Passive aggressive note in the staff washroom at Pearson Hospital:















I wanted live music. Spoon, Charlotte Gainsbourg, and The Black Eyed Peas were all on offer on a Sunday night. Not a bad choice. Here's Spoon, the band, from the Orpheum balcony. I think the last show I saw there was the great Rolf Harris. That was say, 30 years ago.
















1 comment:

Jen said...

Horrifying! The m&m that is. My least favourite candy, for good reason apparently. Say, what were you doing in a gay bar on Davie?