Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures of people I don't know

I like my camera because it allows me to take pictures of people I don't know without being too obvious about it. Here are some from the past couple years:

Two men on their cell phones in Helsinki.










Also in Helsinki: two friends with green glasses.










On the couple theme, here's a bunch of pairs that fascinated me:

This St. Petersburg couple were posing for someone else.










Also in Russia, I took about a million photos of this couple with cool hair. (I also like the expression of the bored cafe attendant).










Not really a couple below. This woman was touring a museum accompanied by three burly men in jean shirts. Their look said Khazakistan to me.










Happy couple in New Orleans.










Also in New Orleans, dancing couples:






























Could this sleepy guard in the Winter Palace look any more Russian?










This woman loitered in the Hermitage hallway. Her bruised knees fascinated me. I didn't get a very clear shot because I was afraid she'd accost me. She looked a bit crazy.










Beautiful woman in a restaurant on Main Street, Vancouver.










Beautiful woman on a train from St. Petersburg.










Actually, I could do a whole post on all the beautiful women I ogled in Russia...

No comments: